Because who doesn’t like to eat?
Full disclosure, we were not planning on doing any gift guides this year, but after a seemingly harmless poll over on our Instagram Stories over the weekend, you guys REEEAAALLY wanted to see gift guides from us this season, so here we are :). Our first holiday gift guide is for the foodie in your life!
1. Foodie Dice – Whether you’re new to the kitchen and need some ideas, or are a seasoned chef looking to shake things up, these foodie dice make sure that no two meals are alike.
2. Cravings – We LOVE Chrissy Teigen (and baby Luna!) and this book is filled with all of the recipes she’s always posting photos of on her Instagram account.
3. Ceramic Bake Dish – This is the perfect dish for baking brownies! We only recently discovered Rae Dunn, but her minimalistic cookware is going to find itself into our home piece by piece.
4. Rose Gold Flatware – If anyone is looking for something to get Shelby for Christmas, she has had her eye on this for awhile now. But in all seriousness, swapping out your traditional silverware for something unexpected like this is a great way to change up your table setting for your next dinner party.
5. Copper Cookware Set – For the person who likes their cookware to be just as aesthetically pleasing as it is functional, this copper cookware set is a must buy at a great price!
6. Herb Planter – A chic way to keep fresh herbs on hand to cook with. Also comes with scissors for easy clipping.
7. Flavored Simple Syrup Set – For the person who loves an artisanal craft cocktail, these unique simple syrup combinations are the perfect addition to your bar cart. Crafted from organic cane sugar and pure botanicals and extracts, these small-batch syrups make enticing drinks mixed with your favorite liquor or non-alcoholic mixer.
8. Mason Jar Shaker – Add a little Southern flair to your cocktails with this novel twist on a classic icon of Americana. Perfect for shaking up a batch-or three-of mint juleps, whiskey sours or other libations, this stylish shaker pairs the venerable Mason jar with an innovative three-piece strainer lid.
9. Moscow Mule Mugs – Perfect for serving the 1950s classic cocktail of lime juice, vodka, ginger beer and plenty of ice, or for any cold drink, these Moscow Mule mugs have an oversized curved handle for a firm grip that won’t let your hand get cold.
10. Gourmet Pepper Mill – This is the ultimate pepper mill and a fantastic foodie gift. Swiftly swap between one of three premium, exotic peppers (included) by snapping its clear canister onto the bottom of the mill. Then choose one of six pre-defined settings, from fine to coarse, to get the precise grind you want.
11. DIY Tamale Kit – Tamales are a Christmas Day tradition in our family, but the process of making them is very labor intensive and can seem daunting. This DIY recipe kit allows even the novice to roll up their sleeves and make their own delicious tamales.
12. Taco Ornament Trio – For a cheeky addition to your tree, or for a fun twist on gift packaging, these taco ornaments are sure to make that foodie in your life smile.
13. De’Longhi Lattissima Touch – An essential addition to any coffee-lover’s kitchen, the Lattissima Touch is designed to work with the wide range of gourmet Nespresso Original Line capsules, so you can always brew the flavor or roast that’s right for you. Designed to deliver rich, long-lasting foam in every cup, the detachable milk carafe can be stored in the refrigerator until ready to use.
14. Espresso Cup – Handcrafted in industrial-strength borosilicate glass, this contemporary cup is double-walled in a cup-within-a-cup design that keeps contents hot and hands cool while eliminating condensation.
15. Cold Brew Coffee System – Prized by many coffee connoisseurs, cold brewing produces a rich, full-bodied flavor that’s sweet and never bitter. Cold-brewed iced coffee is also 65% less acidic than hot-brewed coffee. Steeping fresh-ground coffee in cold or room temperature water from 8 to 12 hours produces a homemade coffee concentrate that you can adjust with ice and milk to your preference.
16. Matcha Green Tea Set – Bring a bit of this ancient culture and healthy practice to your life with this matcha (powdered green tea) making set. It includes everything you need to enjoy an everyday matcha moment: a tin of ceremonial-grade matcha, custom measuring scoop, double wall glass bowl, bamboo whisk, and instructional booklet.
17. Brie Baking Dish – Pure white stoneware brie baker with integrated handles has a ventilated lid to release steam for delicious Brie-based appetizers. Bake, serve and store in one dish. Pair with a wheel of brie and a crusty loaf of bread for a great hostess gift this holiday season.
18. Cheese Knives – These hand-forged cheese knives marries a mirror-polished stainless steel blade with a gold-plated loop handle. A great addition to cheese plates everywhere!
19. Produce Bags – Reusable, machine washable veggie bags go from grocery to fridge, eliminating the need for wasteful plastic disposables and color-coding your produce. A great stocking stuffer for everyone on your list!
20. Wine Pairing Towel Set – Whether you’re popping the top off your best vintage, or just the wine of the month, you’ll be sure to select your vino du jour’s most fitting fare when you consult these clever cloths. Featuring two separate red and white guides, these easy-to-follow organic cotton tea towels are perfect for those new to the world of wine but comprehensive enough to please the palate of any seasoned oenophile (that’s a wine lover!).
21. Wine Bites – This book is focused on casual entertaining for wine drinkers, with 65 recipes for snacks and small plates that pair excellently with wine. Includes expert advice on which wines to pour, as well as how to assemble multiple cheese plates and antipasti platters, and a chapter on pairing wines with dessert.
Hopefully you’re able to find a gift or two for that foodie in your life from this list. We’re taking Friday off from the blog to spend time with family as we celebrate Thanksgiving. But don’t worry, we’re vlogging our time in Texas (part one goes live on YouTube this afternoon!) and we’ll share some peaks over on our Insta stories I’m sure.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving for all of you celebrating in the United States, and we’ll be back on Monday with our next holiday gift guide!
Join our newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.