Because Sometimes You Like To Spoil Your Man
On Monday we shared our gift guide of all things for the woman in your life. Today we are sharing everything for that special man. There are so many great things out there this year, so happy shopping!
- Wool Blend Zip Sweater– This wool blend sweater is sure to keep your guy toasty and warm all throughout the season. Bonus, the color goes with absolutely everything! Take him on a vacation somewhere cold so he can show it off!
- Duffle Bag– Speaking of vacation, go on a quick weekend getaway with this duffle bag. It’s big enough to hold everything he will need, but still compact enough for easy travel.
- Whiskey Book– For the whiskey lover in your life, this book full of so much information is just the thing to take his tasting skills to a whole new level. Pair with a bottle of his favorite whiskey and you are sure to make him happy.
- Cashmere Crew Sweater– We rave about Everlane all of the time, and this sweater definitely doesn’t disappoint. They are also very transparent through their manufacturing process, so you know exactly where your product is coming from.
- Beard Tonic– File this under something that he doesn’t need, but will totally want. There is nothing worse than a roughed up beard, or maybe I’m wrong about that? Regardless, if you want him to impress the family get him some beard tonic to take it to the next level.
- Square Backpack– If he has ever handed you his sunglasses, phone, books, etc and asked you to hold them in your purse you need to get him a backpack. This square shaped one is very unique and perfect to hold all of his things.
- Crosley Turntable– There is nothing better than a turntable, especially this industrial looking one. Music just sounds better on vinyl. If he is into music this is the perfect gift for him.
- Zip Pullover Sweater– If his style is s little more casual, than this Patagonia sweater is the one. It will keep him warm on those cool winter days, but will also keep him very stylish. You will love showing him off!
- Domino Set– If y’all love a good game night together, this set of wooden Dominos will last him a lifetime. Set up a game night and surprise him with these.
- Bluetooth Headphones– Everyone loves a good pair of headphones, especially wireless ones. These bluetooth headphones are perfect for the gym or a run around town. Pair it with an apple music subscription and he will be good to go.
- Knit Tech Gloves– With the weather getting colder, these knit gloves are are the perfect thing to keep his hands warm. Special bonus they are tech gloves so he can still use his phone while wearing them.
- Kiehl’s Starter Kit– Kiehl’s is one of our favorite brands. This starter kit will teach him all about a skincare routine, and keep his skin looking fresh and clean. You can even turn your skincare routine into a fun thing to do together at night.
- Toiletry Bag– He can keep his new kiehl’s products in this toiletry bag during your travels, or even just a weekend getaway. The tan leather brings a really nice edge to it. We love purchasing things that will be in style forever.
- Cashmere Rib Beanie– Is it just me, or are men in beanies one of the greatest things ever? My philosophy….buy him all of the beanies his heart desires! Especially a cashmere one like this one!
- Bomber Jacket– This green bomber jacket is so versatile and keeps his style on point. Pair it with the beanie and he will be the talk of the town.
- Brixton Decanter– Decanting your whiskey is a stylish and very tasty thing to do. Get him this decanter for his office, or display it on your bar cart. Enjoy a nightcap with your perfectly decanted whiskey.
- Stitched Keyring– This key ring will assure that he never loses his keys again. The leather is perfect for his style and will last a lifetime.
- Pocket Phone Case– Is he always losing his cards or cash? This phone case will ensure that everything stays in one place.
- Amber Candle– Spoiler alert-men can like candles too! These black tea candles are a great scent to keep in his office.
- Rum Wash & Lotion Set– This rum scented wash and lotion is perfect for the guy that loves pampering himself.
- Bitter Briques– For the man who loves grilling, these bitter briques will bring a unique flavor to your food.
Hopefully you can find the perfect gift for the man in your life. They deserve just as much as we do, so don’t be afraid to spoil him rotten! Make sure you look out for our second Dallas vlog going live this afternoon over on our YouTube channel!
Join our newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.