Welcome to a new issue of The List! The List is comprised of the things we are loving and/or doing at the moment that we want to share with all of you. Today I have a mix of things I’m using, wearing, watching, and a few products I’m loving.
- Saje Natural Wellness Diffuser– I picked this up at the grand opening of the new Saje store in Soho earlier this month, and I’ve really enjoyed having it. I mostly use it at night, and I got this set of oils to diffuse in it to unwind and de-stress at the end of a long day.
- Cold Shoulder Top– These tops are everywhere right now, but I’m obsessed with this one in particular. It’s comfy (which isn’t always a given in this style top) and the shoulders actually stay down. It’s also a nice long length which I appreciate because most tops in this style are very short. I also love the fun yellow color and the fact that it comes in a stripe. If a top comes in a stripe pattern I’ll probably buy it.
- Stranger Things– Yes, we’re very late to the party here, but we finally sat down and watched Stranger Things recently. While we did like it, we didn’t LOVE it like most people seemed to. That being said though, I am intrigued by what they are going to do in season two.
- Erin Condren Lifeplanner– I decided to invest in one of these this year and I’m glad I did. Mine doesn’t start until July, so I haven’t gotten to really use it much yet, but I’m excited for the month to start so I can really dive in. My favorite thing about this planner, which I hadn’t realized, is that you can purchase multiple covers and swap them out. How cool is that?!
- Kopari Face The Day and Night Kit– This is a new to us brand, but we are obsessed! I LOVE the lip balm and the coconut rose toner is AMAZING! I love to do a spritz or two on my face in the afternoon for a little pick me up. Full disclosure this kit was gifted to us, but we are under no obligation to talk about it.
What items are on your List right now? Please share with us! We’d love to know!
Insider tips on how to make your next vacation stress free!