Welcome to a new issue of The List! The List is comprised of the things we are loving and/or doing at the moment that we want to share with all of you. Today I have a mix of things I’m using, wearing, watching, and a few products I’m loving.
- Departures – This travel series on Netflix is one of my newest obsessions. It follows two Canadian guys as they backpack around the world. I like it because they don’t necessarily travel to the popular tourist destinations, and therefore expose their audience to more remote places that are far less traveled.
- Halogen Corbin Slide Loafer – I picked up these shoes during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and while they are sadly no longer on sale, they are still available at full price (which is less than $100!). This is a bold statement, but these may be my favorite pair of shoes I’ve purchased in recent years. They are that good. If you didn’t pick yourself up a pair during the sale, do yourself a favor and go buy them now.
- Glossier – We are big fans of all the Glossier products, and are so excited to now be partnering with the brand to offer you guys 20% off your purchase and free shipping by shopping through our page right here.
- Brandless – This site launched about a month ago, and I love the mission behind it. Literally everything is $3 or less. The spicy jalapeno and cheddar quinoa puffs are amazing! I also love the powdered peanut butter for my smoothies because $3 is WAY cheaper than I usually pay for that stuff at grocery stores in NYC.
- Replica by Maison Margiela – This perfume is so good! It’s pricey, but I’m always willing to pay for a high quality perfume. A lot of perfumes tend to give me migraines, so when I find a scent I like I’m always going to buy it. Which is why when I tested the “By the Fireplace” scent in Sephora and couldn’t stop smelling the test paper as I was walking around the store looking at other things, I knew I had to have it.
What items are on your List right now? Please share with us! We’d love to know!
TRAVEL FREEBIE: TOP 5 TRAVEL TIPS
Insider tips on how to make your next vacation stress free!