…Because there is always something to love
Welcome to a new issue of The List! The List is comprised of the things we are loving and/or doing at the moment that we want to share with all of you. Today I have a mix of things I’m using, wearing, watching, and a few products I’m loving.
- Podcasts – I don’t know about you guys, but I’ve been obsessed with podcasts lately. It’s my new favorite thing to listen to while I’m at the gym or just walking around the city. Right now I’m really enjoying Pod Save America, and I just finished 36 Questions which was an interesting concept for a podcast. I also enjoy anything pop culture and have dabbled with listening to a few of Anna Faris’ Unqualified podcasts as well as some of the former Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants podcast’s. But what else do you recommend? I listened to and loved Serial and S-Town when they came out. Is there anything else that’s similar?
- Beats Wireless Headphones – This was one of my September favorites that we shared over on YouTube earlier this week. Likely a direct result of all of my podcast binging, I’ve really been loving these headphones lately. Particularly the wireless capabilities of these. I like being able to move around the apartment and still be able to perfectly hear, but not be tethered to my phone.
- Lady Gaga Five Foot Two Documentary on Netflix – Has anyone else watched this?! I’ve always enjoyed Lady Gaga’s music, especially her most recent album, but I’m not that obsessed fan (my brother is obsessed enough for the both of us 🙂 ). So I really had no expectation sitting down to watch her new documentary, but I really enjoyed it! Highly recommend.
- What Happened by Hillary Rodham Clinton – It’s not a secret that Shelby and I are team Hillary. I don’t want to get into a political discussion today, but regardless of your opinions on the matter, I think that What Happened is an interesting read for everyone. I think the one thing we can all agree on, is that the 2016 election was unlike any before, and this book is a step toward understanding- well, what happened.
- Spoiler Alert: The Hero Dies by Michael Ausiello – It was really hard for me to put this book down once I started reading it. As a TV junkie, I’ve been following Michael Ausiello for over 10 years now after first discovering him and his column Ask Ausiello in college. His new memoir tells the heartbreakingly honest story of his husband’s battle with cancer. But despite the obvious sadness (the title gives you a big clue) the book is actually filled with lots of humor.
What items are on your List right now? Please share with us! We’d love to know! If you love posts like this, head over to see the things that make Shelby smile.