…Because there is always something to love
Welcome to a new issue of The List! The List is comprised of the things we are loving and/or doing at the moment that we want to share with all of you. Today I have a mix of things I’m using, wearing, eating, and a few products I’m loving. You can see the previous issue of The List here.
1. Press On Nails – If you’ve been following our Instagram stories you already know about my obsession with these nails. Believe me, I never thought I would be saying this, but I can’t believe how well they work! Who knew?! You have to try them out!
2. New Pillows – Hi my name is Ashley and I am a pillow hoarder. I recently ordered a couple more of these pillows and my bed pillow count is now up to 9! I just love sleeping with a ton of pillows on my bed. It feels like a cloud!
3. Epic Bars – If you’re shocked that something with meat in it found it’s way onto a list of things I’m loving, so am I. But Shelby and I both really like these ones.
4. Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea – Since we haven’t been drinking coffee this month (we may have broken that in Charleston this weekend…) we’ve been trying lot of different hot teas. My favorite is this hot cinnamon spice tea. It tastes like the candy red hots! I trick myself into thinking it is dessert by having it in the evenings after dinner.
5. New Arrivals at Old Navy – I have a very off and on relationship with Old Navy. I either love everything they are selling for a season or absolutely hate it all. But it is one of my go to destinations for budget friendly trendy pieces that I know I’m only going to wear for one season. I shop elsewhere for investment pieces, and even basics. The new arrivals at Old Navy right now are really good! I ordered a bunch of stuff last week and linked it all below for you!
Join our newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.