Cheers To A New Year
What a year 2017 was. I’m not going to go into the negative, because we want to start 2018 off on a positive note. But even through some of the tough times, we did some fantastic and amazing things last year. The year flew by, but we are so looking forward to even more adventures in 2018!
Our 2017 Highlights
01. We saw Kate Middleton in person in London. It was such a surreal moment to finally see her!
02. Our fjord tour in Norway was a moment that we will remember for the rest of our lives. The quiet and stillness of the water and mountains was one of our favorite things of the year.
03. Moving into our new apartment was a well timed change and really allowed us to explore our interior designer sides!
04. We got to see Adele perform for the 2nd time. It was possibly her last show ever, and one of our favorite moments!
05. Swimming with dolphins was the number one thing on both of our bucket lists, so getting to do that in the Bahamas was one of our highlights of the year!
Our 2017 In Numbers
17.1 K – The number of you there are who visit our blog monthly
4- The number of countries we visited
2.1 Million – The number of views we get on Pinterest
819 – The number of YouTube subscribers we have
Our 2017 Travels
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – We went on a girls road trip to visit one of our best friends from college!
Atlantis Paradise Island, Bahamas – This was a place we had always dreamed of visiting, and it didn’t disappoint. Atlantis is a very family friendly destination!
The Berkshires – We love little getaways out of the city, and this was a new destination for both of us. It was an amazing long weekend trip!
Upstate New York- We went upstate and stayed in a teepee for the night. What an experience that was! We are so glad we did it though!
Asheville, North Carolina – We went for a long weekend in Asheville with our parents, and had such a great time. It’s a fun little city with a lot of character. Visiting the Biltmore Estate was a highlight for sure!
I, Shelby, am now dealing with some autoimmune diagnosis’ of my own. I will talk more about that this new year and how I am treating and recovering from them.
We lost our grandpa this year, which was a really tough time. We actually found out about that on the same day we got Ashley’s brain tumor diagnosis. So proud of us for making it through that day.
Our Favorite Fashion Pieces
Our Favorite Beauty Products
It has been an awesome and challenging year, but we are so looking forward to continuing to share everything with you this year! Please leave us a comment below and let us know what content you like, what you’re not a fan of, and what kinds of things you want to see from us in the future!
Join our newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.