For That Person On Your List Who Has Sephora Rouge
If you love all things beauty and wellness, or know someone who does, we have the ultimate holiday gift guide for you today! This guide is stacked with all of our personal favorites. Tried, tested and purchased (and re-purchased) and highly recommended from us to you!
Check out our past gift guides here-
1. Dry Sheet Mask – A revolutionary mask that helps make all of your magic skin wishes come true. The dry textile mask is imprinted with active ingredients, unlike most traditional sheet masks that are water and glycerin. This sheet mask has a clinically proven five-skin solution IQ that reduces wrinkles, smoothes, brightens, lifts and hydrates exactly where your skin uniquely needs it the most for dramatic facial results now and in the future.
2. Lactic Acid Treatment – This high potency, purified-grade lactic acid treatment exfoliates dead skin cells, plumps fine lines, evens out hyperpigmentation, and boosts your skin’s glow factor all in one pump. The smooth, non-oily finish makes skin look radiant with or without foundation, ensuring people compliment your good genes instead of your makeup.
3. Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm – A nourishing cleansing balm that gently melts away makeup and impurities caused by pollution, leaving the skin hydrated and silky smooth.
4. Water Sleeping Mask – If you’ve never used a sleep mask before, this Korean skincare staple, is a must add to your nightly skincare routine. This ultra hydrating mask is perfect for that dry winter skin!
5. Truth Serum – If you buy one thing from this gift guide make it this! It’s a powerful anti-aging serum formulated with vitamin C and collagen for brightening and all-day hydration. I seriously wake up looking forward to put this on my face every morning!
6. Squalane + Peptide Eye Gel – This dual peptide weightless eye gel is made with an oil-soluble form of vitamin C that is 50 times more powerful than ascorbic acid. It reduces the appearance of dark circles by supporting natural microcirculation and decreases the appearance of puffiness. By the way, everything from this brand is great!
7. Milky Jelly Cleanser – This is the ultimate daily face wash: use on dry skin to dissolve away makeup and grime, or on wet skin as you start your day. The pH-balanced, creamy gel formula is made with a blend of five skin conditioners so your face is left feeling healthy and soft, never tight. And we have great news! You can get 20% off your first Glossier purchase and free shipping when when buy 2 or more products! Click here to visit our page and click “shop with me” for the 20% off code to be automatically deducted from your cart.
8. Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels – Cooling patches formulated with glacial water and a potent dose of firming ingredients are crafted to de-puff and tone stressed-out skin under the eyes.
9. Midnight Recovery Concentrate – The potent naturally-derived and paraben-free botanical elixir works all night to regenerate, repair and replenish the skin barrier for younger-looking skin by morning. Enriched with Squalane, a botanical lipid similar in molecular structure to natural skin lipids, Evening Primrose Oil, rich in Omega-6 Fatty Acids and Essential Oils including Lavender, our formula provides a boost of intensive moisture to depleted skin.
10. The Perfect Bite Amuse Bouche Lipstick Set – A perfectly curated collection of four deluxe-sized Amuse Bouche Lipsticks in a giftable tin. All Bite Beauty products are crafted with natural and food grade ingredients for beauty that is good for you.
11. Eye Shadow Palette – Colorpop recently launched a line with Sephora, and their eye shadow palettes are the star. From a brand that’s known for being filled with color, the color payoff of these shadows is excellent! For that make-up junkie that loves to play around with color, this is the palette for them!
12. Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette – With a smooth, velvety texture, these highly concentrated metallic strobing powders provide the brightest, most amplified highlight to the skin. This is the only highlighting palette you’ll ever need!
13. Coconut Kiss Kit – This trio of glossy, hydrating treatments keeps lips well-moisturized and imparts a hint of sheer tint and natural vanilla-coconut flavor. We discovered this brand several months ago, and these little tubes have been our go to lip balm ever since!
14. ’REPLICA’ Perfume – All of the scents in this line are great, but By The Fireplace is my favorite! The ‘REPLICA’ collection’s first feminine and masculine fragrance, this warm fragrance blends notes of smoky woods and grilled chestnuts. By The Fireplace combines smoky and woody accords with the subtle sweetness of chestnut to evoke a familiar but forgotten moment of the warmth of a cozy fireplace in midwinter.
15. Dry Conditioner – All beauty junkies have a good dry shampoo on hand at all times, but dry conditioner is a newer product in the beauty space. Providing the benefits of a conditioner without the need to wash, Drybar Detox Dry Conditioner smoothes, hydrates, and detangles hair in between washes for a freshly styled look.
16. Working Texture Spray + Beach Wave Spray Set – The Dry Finish Working Texture Spray Hands down, the best affordable dry texturizing spray. Soft Shine Beach Wave Spray is the softest wave spray ever! Most wave sprays are used on wet hair and create that salty/crunchy feel. This is completely different than any wave spray you’re used to. It’s made for AFTER you wave your hair or air dry. Once it goes on it’s soft to the touch. But the secret star of this set is the rose gold french pin! Check out Kristin Ess’ Instagram for some great tutorials using her products.
17. Soaking Salts – Founded by a husband and wife duo in their Seattle kitchen, Herbivore aims to make daily beauty rituals enjoyable and rejuvenating. Using raw ingredients like French pink clay, Brazilian gemstones, and Moroccan rose, each soak, mist, and mask in this therapeutic collection is thoughtfully blended from scratch. Enrich your bath with this aromatherapeutic blend crafted with skin-loving vitamins and minerals.
18. Deep Sleep Pillow Spray – A signature blend of lavender, vetiver and chamomile helps to reduce anxiety and improve the overall quality of your sleep. Spritz onto your pillow and take deep breaths as you fall asleep.
19. Roll-On Aromatherapy Oil – Vitruvi believes in the power of smell to enhance our mood and overall well- being. They blend herbs and small batch essential oil into modern aromatherapy meant to create a sense of ritual and ceremony in your daily life. Each scent is as complex as perfume, with top, middle and bottom notes that help create meaning and memory each time you use it.
20. Wellness Gem-Water Bottle – After years of placing gemstones into his drinking water to optimize the principles of crystal healing, Ewald Eisen realized the stones could be treated with toxins, thus exposing him to unwanted elements. As a remedy, he created VitaJuwel – a line of water bottles and decanters that contain a pre-curated blend of gemstones harnessed in a clear glass vial. Each stone blend enhances your water with specific energetic benefits suited your lifestyle.
21. The Beauty Chef Boost Set – When taken as a daily shot of extra nutritional support, each bio-fermented, certified organic, probiotic elixir promotes a radiant complexion and protects your skin and body from free-radical damage, dryness and signs of aging. The Beauty Chef’s line of nutrient-dense supplements, serums, balms and boosts are organic, naturopathic and sustainably handcrafted in the founder’s hometown of Bondi Beach, Australia.
What are your favorite beauty and wellness brands?
Join our newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.